So it has been a very long process (most of you know what I mean by "very long") but definitely worth the wait ... our bathroom remodel is finished and looks beautiful! I am so proud of Jesse!! He has done almost all of the work by himself and has learned so much along the way. We have had more than one comment about how professional everything looks. I guess it's good to know that Jess has a back-up profession option if engineering ever falls through. :)
3 comments:
Oh, it's beautiful!
Lindsey, it looks so gorgeous! I wish I would have stopped by to see it in person while I was in town. It was fun having dinner with you. Come visit the east coast sometime soon!
Lindsey, it's beautiful! You should be so proud of Jesse! I hope Bill & I will get to see it in person & share a glass of wine together. Thanks for sharing your blog with us.
Post a Comment