Sunday, November 30, 2008

Turkey

So I know this is a little belated, but I wanted to post a few pics from Thanksgiving. It was such a wonderful day! Thankfully we were able to celebrate early with Jesse's family so we didn't have to run around and eat two dinners this year which was really nice (and it meant twice the amount of leftovers). Let me just reiterate how much I love this holiday - my mom's homemade sticky buns, watching the dog show, turkey, my pop's incredible stuffing, friends, family, drinks galore and games! My favorite things! I can't wait for next Thanksgiving already.




2 comments:

Brandon said...

Dog show? There is a dog show on Thanksgiving and I wasn't aware? Maybe that is what this stupid holiday needs.

Lindsey Moon Day said...

lol - yes the annual Westminster Dog Show is on every Thanksgiving. I love it - lots of cute and some ugly pups to watch. Maybe it could help you enjoy the holiday more next year ;)